Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wondering...

Today I am feeling introspective, thinking about all sorts of things, trying to find a place to land. Maybe this is just a new form of procrastination for me, just think of so many things that I can't focus and actually start, much less complete anything! Oh, I hope not, I am already a professional procrastinator and I know that the most difficult person to deal with is myself! I don't know about you guys but it is almost impossible to force myself to do something if I really don't want to do it! I am not talking about laundry, cleaning and the mundane tasks we do everyday, but the things that take more thought, effort and risk. Things on my mind today are weight loss, project completion, my taxes, my online business, projects around the house, saving money, planning for the future, that type of heavy stuff. It all just swirls around in my mind and I am afraid to let it settle. It seems hard to know where to begin sometimes, what to prioritize etc. So today I am taking the Light Rail into Seattle with my kids. We are going to bum around Pike's Place Market for awhile, maybe look at some of the shops at Westlake, and then meet my husand for dinner. Whew! I am rescued from decisions for at least one more day... now, if my dreams would be relaxing......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails