Friday, September 24, 2010

Join me on Facebook! + Sept winner

Well, I am trying to do a bit of marketing today.  I would like to invite you all to join me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lifeinstages  There is a follow me button to your right.  This is the place that I will post before and after pictures of projects I am working on, let you know about fun projects I discover on other blogs, and just generally keep you up-to-date with what is happening regarding my shop.  Currently, all facebook fans will receive 10% off any order from my Etsy shop. 

My goal is to reach 100 fans by the end of this month.  Suggest LIS to your friends if they like vintage, upcycled, painted furniture, or refurbished items.  I appreciate your support in this! 

Ok, marketing done!  I am going to work on a post of before and after on some bird cages.  I posted asking for suggestions about these months ago!  http://mylifeinstages.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-treasures.html 
Yes, they are finally done!  Stay tuned!

Now for the winner of the gold and black paisley scarf!

The winner as determined by random number generator is Samantha from SS Vintage!  Samantha lives in NY and has a great blog about her thrifting adventures and vintage clothing and shoes.  Visit her here http://smellyshoesvintage.blogspot.com/
Congrats Samantha!

2 comments:

Samantha Marie said...

I'm so so excited, Thank you so much!! :)

Tracie said...

Welcome Kathy! Glad to have you here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails