Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm so excited!!!

I just sold my first piece of refurbished furniture!!! Remember the pink antique cabinet?  Yes!  It sold to a lady who is going to use it in her daughter's room!  It is just the use I imagined it for!!  So exciting to see someone else  loves it too!  It is on the way to Arizona! 

Thanks to you guys for all your support with my projects!  I sooooo appreciate your comments and encouragement! 



It is a sunny day here and I am trying to finish up a set of 4 dining chairs. See my facebook pictures under chairs for the before pics.  I am trying to make them look sorta "beachy" if that makes sense.  Painting them white, but with all the scars of time, I am going to distress them too (add more scars hopefully looking artistic)  and then I am redoing the whole seat cushion in a blue and white fabric.  Look for the after pics soon! 

Thanks for reading!  You guys are great! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails