Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Vacation?

Well this week is Spring Break for all the kids in our local school district.  My son is in 7th grade and likes the sleeping in the best.  When he wakes up though, he is looking for places to go and things to do!  Yesterday we drove over to the Eastside of the state and took a friend to an appt.  We had a couple hours to spend at Grandma and Grandpa's and I found myself trying to help them with their taxes!  This made me realize that I have to either 1.  Try and redo my taxes on Turbo Tax or 2.  Go to HR Block which always seems to get us more money but costs money too!  argghhh!!!  I always put it off til the last minute, what a surprise huh? 

Easter was nice, kids are happy with their "basket" stuff... My daughter is in Art school and received a bunch of art related stuff, and my son, some cool "Boeing" aviators glasses, among other things and of course candy!  You know the mirrored type glasses?  Yes, they ARE still in style!  When I was a teenager, only police officers wore those.  Funny how things change...




I was so excited to receive a comment from a reader who wanted to here more about how we blend two cultures in our bi-racial family.  I will be writing about this soon.  Thanks for your comments!  They mean so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails